Frequently Asked Questions
- How long are the visits? The first office visit is 90 minutes. Follow ups for naturopathic care are 60 minutes and for pain management/acupuncture, they are 30 minutes.
- What can you expect on the first visit? During the 90 minutes, I will listen carefully to your history and review any labs that you have recently had, do a physical exam, and develop a treatment plan.
- What are the follow up visits like? We will go over any and all lab testing, re-assess your condition and response to treatment, and make alterations as needed. I believe in retesting labs every few months to objectively see how we are progressing. For pain management visits, I will use all the pain techniques that I have available during the 30 minutes to provide the most relief possible.
- Do I take insurance? I am an out of network provider. The payment is due at the time of the visit. Most major insurance companies will reimburse you for the visit with proof from a superbill that I will provide. HSA credit cards are accepted.
- Do you take credit cards? Yes, all credit cards and HSA (prepaid insurance) cards are accepted.
- How much are labs? I order as much as I can through labs covered by insurance. Other specialty labs range from $60-200 depending on your condition.
- Where can I buy supplements? While supplements are available everywhere, they are not all the same. Many supplements that you will find at local pharmacies and even health food stores are not what they say they are; they are often filled with rice fillers. For the best quality products and brands that I have done extensive research on and see great benefits from, I send patients to my online dispensary, Fullscript. Please click on the link to be re-directed to the site.