Frequently Asked Questions
- How long are the visits? Visits range from 30-90 minutes depending on the complexity of the case. Typically the first visit is 90 minutes and the second is 60 to go over labs.
- Do I take insurance? I am an out of network provider. The payment is due at the time of the visit. Most major insurance companies will reimburse you for the visit with proof from a superbill that I will provide. HSA credit cards are accepted. (Contact your insurance provider and ask if they will cover an out of network naturopathic doctor for codes 99204 and 99214.)
- Do you take credit cards? Yes, all credit cards and HSA (prepaid insurance) cards are accepted.
- How much do labs cost? Functional lab tests range from about $50-300. Insurance will cover some of them. HSA cards can be used.
- How long does it take to feel better? Most patients feel improvements in symptoms right away, and that is the goal. However, it generally takes 6-12 months to recover from adrenal fatigue.
- Do I work with patients remotely? In line with the CT laws, the first visit must be in person. The other visits can be on the phone if you are not able to get to the office.